Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cute Foxy Baby Shower Card


I made this quick card for a baby shower.  I love the pinks and greys together.

I cut the four rectangles out of coordinating patterned paper and inked the edges with grey ink.  I stamped the fox on white paper with grey ink and added the little heart with pink ink.  Then I inked the edges of the white paper and mounted it on grey paper.  I stamped the circle with grey ink and the words & heart with pink ink.  After cutting out the circle, I added it to the card with dimensional adhesive so it would stick up a bit.

Patterned paper: Lollydoodle from Close to My Heart
Fox stamp: Wild About Love from Close to My Heart
Circle stamp & words: Express Postage from Close to My Heart
Heart stamp: You're The Bomb from Close to My Heart
Inks: Slate and Cotton Candy from Close to My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment