Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Mini Album

One of the main reasons I scrapbook is that I have a horrible memory.  If it's not in the scrapbook, it's like it didn't even happen.  So when the kids and I were discussing what their past Halloween costumes had been, I was having a very difficult time recalling what they wore!
 
I decided to make an 8x8 album to hold pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes each year.
 
Here's the title page:
 
 
This is my favorite year - when Aaron (jaguar) was 3 and Spencer (Tigger) was one:


And here they are last Halloween as a Special Agent and a Ninja.
 
 
With two simple pages for each year, this is an album I can easily update as I get new pictures.  And this mini album will now become a part of my Halloween decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment