Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Birthday Cards

It's officially February and that means a lot of birthdays in my family.  Here's a peek at some of the birthday cards I've been making.

This one is for my niece Kayla, who is turning 11.  She's really into soccer, so I thought she'd appreciate a more sporty card.


One for my brother-in-law.  We won't say how old he is turning.  I always find it more difficult to make cards for guys, don't you?  I thought this striped paper was more masculine while still being festive.

And finally, a more girly one for my sister-in-law.

Then I had a friend who was turning thirty and she wasn't overly excited about it.  So I made her this:
The "30 sucks" idea was circulating around Pinterest lately and I just couldn't resist making my friend laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment